Exercise Nausea - Ideal Solution to Relief Exercise Nausea
Ideal solution to relieve exercise nausea
Working out is supposed to make you feel good, but sometimes you can experience some unpleasant and downright frightening side effects like dizziness, nausea.
Follow these instructions and do your exercise carefree.
1. Drink water regularly to recover the water lost during exercise.
2. Never gulp water during exercise.
3. Eat a meal 1 to 2 hours before you workout.
4. Do not exercise immediately after you have eaten.
5. Drink a power drink, like Glucose, during your workout, if you are prone to low blood sugar.
6. Avoid carbonated drinks before, during or after workouts.
7. Cool down at the end of your workout.
And last but not the list do not forget to wear “Suhana Safar wristbands” before exercise. It is drug free and easy treatment to stop exercise nausea.