Avoid Nausea During Pregnancy - Morning Sickness
Good News for all pregnant women! Now they can easily beat morning sickness
If you are pregnant and suffering from unbearable morning sickness, then no need to worry now! A natural drug free relief is the best solution that every pregnant woman should try.
Gadre has launched a quality product “Suhana Safar motion sickness band” that will help to give a drug free nausea relief without any side effects. Now you can enjoy your pregnancy and be happy without feeling nauseous!
7 common mistakes every pregnant woman makes!
Here are some of the most common mistakes that women make during pregnancy.
- Eating only two times
- Self medication
- Lack of sleep
- Eating comfort foods
- Not exercising
- Deciding on healthcare hastily
- Not joining an antenatal class
Gold Tips For Pregnant Women In Summer
The body temperature of pregnant women is usually higher than normal, so hot weather in summer makes them feel more uncomfortable.
Here are some helpful tips for your reference:
1. Keep yourself away from the hottest time of day.
The hottest time of day is usually from 11 am to 3 pm. if you have to go out, try to go by car and turn on air conditioner.
2. Check daily weather
Try to spend time listening to weather forecasts the next day to arrange your work plan. Remember to always bring a cool water bottle, stand in the shade or sit near the fan or air conditioner.
3. Wear bright clothes
Dark clothes, especially black or red, increase heat absorption making pregnant women feel hotter. Therefore, on hot sunny days, you should select bright clothes such as white, beige to reflect the sun rays. Remember to wear sunglasses, sun-proof vest and use sun block when going out.
4. Do not forget to drink water
Dehydration is particularly dangerous for pregnant women especially on hot summer days. Therefore, always remember to carry a water bottle. You should also drink fruit juice to increase water retention in the body. Whenever feeling dizzy, you need to take a rest and drink enough water to recover.
5. Take a bath with cool water
In these hot days, the cool water bath makes you feel comfortable and a lot more pleasant. Swimming is also very good for pregnant women, so if you have time, just go to the pool near your house to enjoy cool summer.
6. Avoid salty foods
Salty foods will make you lose water quickly and make you thirstier on hot days. Therefore, keep away from those foods such as potato chips, cookies, crackers and pasta during summer days. Salty foods will make you lose water quickly and make you thirstier on hot days.
7. Take care of your legs
Keep your legs on high position when having opportunity, especially during working time. It will help blood circulating to the legs and remove leg and hand oedema. In summer, pregnant women’s legs are easy to be swollen, so taking care of them is very important.
8. Do not forget your lunchtime nap
Summer heat makes pregnant women more tired, so do not skip the short naps. You should spend 30 minutes for lunchtime nap and sleep 7-8 hours a day.
Avoid nausea during pregnancy..
- Avoiding those foods and smells which trigger nausea.
- Avoid keeping soda and chips by your bed and eating a couple before getting up.
- Eating smaller meals more frequently throughout the day instead of 3 big meals
Drink less water or fluid between your meals.
- Eat dry, plain foods such as white rice, dry toast or a plain baked potato instead of richer and creamier foods.
- Keep rooms well ventilated and turn on fan for fresh air.
- Getting plenty of rest. Listen to your body when you are feeling fatigue and try lying down.
What Are The Benefits Of Exercise During Pregnancy?
Here are some of the benefits from exercise during pregnancy that you may experience:
- May help prevent or treat gestational diabetes
- Increases your energy
- Improves your mood
- Improves your posture
- Promotes muscle tone, strength, and endurance
- Helps you sleep better
- Regular activity also helps keep you fit during pregnancy.
Avoid nausea during pregnancy
For many pregnant women its common to Vomit or feel nauseous. Drug-free Suhana Safar is 100% safe and effective remedy to treat vomiting and nausea. It works by acupressure therapy.